The Hive(#152)
The Hive(#152)
The Hive(#152)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hive(#152)

Welcome to The Hive... This is for The allys of realm #152..

HomeEventsLatest imagesPublicationsRegisterLog in

Welcome NWO..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayhem
Admin
Mayhem

Welcome NWO.. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome NWO..   Welcome NWO.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 4:00 pm

What's up Savages I just want to say Welcome to our new Forum this is hopefully going to be a major resource of communication for us in NWO because a lot of messages in game Get Lost in Translation so in the future a lot of the post that used to be attached to our chat in the game or not I'm going to be here there is a calendar of which will help you to get an idea of what's coming up next so you can plan for it we're also going to be running some poles in order to get an idea of what times are best for everybody to play like territory defense and Elite Wars Etc right now if you can just go ahead and post in the global message fill out the pole and let me know that you're going to be able to participate for this Crown the benefit of that is that it will give me an idea who's going to participate by the name that you registered and there are four options so choose the best one that that you know it's going to be likely for you to be able to participate I appreciate everybody taking time out of their day to register here let's keep it as keep this ball rolling and remember we are in The Allys and we are the best
Back to top Go down
https://nwosquad.forumotion.com
Peachs
Peachs

Welcome NWO.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome NWO..   Welcome NWO.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 6:44 pm

I be in crown . can support an defend n phade 2
Back to top Go down

Welcome NWO..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hive(#152) :: Allys :: NWO (New World Order)-
Jump to: