The Hive(#152)
The Hive(#152)
The Hive(#152)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hive(#152)

Welcome to The Hive... This is for The allys of realm #152..

HomeEventsLatest imagesPublicationsRegisterLog in

Tell me what you think... looking for help to

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayhem
Admin
Mayhem

Tell me what you think... looking for help to Empty
PostSubject: Tell me what you think... looking for help to   Tell me what you think... looking for help to I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 4:31 pm

Wassup everyone how do you like this forum so fa r guys? Also if there is anybody who is literate in as far as web development or would you like to be an administrator or moderator just go ahead and send me a personal message in my email on this website we all have email addresses now thanks to this website so yeah just drop me a message or hit me up online chat so that I can add you to the management list thank you very much guys
Back to top Go down
https://nwosquad.forumotion.com
Shacalaka
Shacalaka

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think... looking for help to   Tell me what you think... looking for help to I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 8:35 pm

I am enjoying the simplicity of the organization of subjects, which I will be further added.
-Elite adventures, with video of each level.
-Elite war fields
Please post any further additional requests and maintenance required to a category.
Back to top Go down
Mayhem
Admin
Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think... looking for help to   Tell me what you think... looking for help to I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 1:15 am

Well the reason why it is the way it is is so we can post messages in NWO form and then stick them up at the top or bottom to the top that way each Alliance has its own form with its own message system
Back to top Go down
https://nwosquad.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think... looking for help to   Tell me what you think... looking for help to I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me what you think... looking for help to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hive(#152) :: GENERAL CHAT :: General Chat-
Jump to: